Monday, August 22, 2016

Goodbye's, THANK YOU's & Hello's!

As my time here in the United States is winding down my emotions are through the roof! I'm so excited, slightly nervous and beyond thankful to set forth in my new journey in life.

A few weeks back I had to say a few very hard goodbyes....SCRATCH THAT....SEE YA LATERS... to some life long friends that I spent my college career with at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. Recently, I've been saying my see ya laters to my hometown friends in St. Louis, MO. For me, see ya laters are never easy because I'm such a sap!

Now I'd like to give a huge and special THANK YOU to all of my amazing supporters, the Missouri Diocese and my wonderful church family from The Episcopal Church of the Holy Communion. I have reached my Fundraising goal of $10,000 with their fantastic help and support! Words cannot explain how thankful and in awe I am and it means sooo much to know that I have such amazing people cheering me on.

I was also able to speak with Elly Withers and James Fitzpatrick who will be finishing their year of service in Panama through YASC when I arrive. After talking to them I am so beyond excited and ready to get there! Elly told me that they will be throwing a Farewell and Welcome Party for us when I arrive which sounds awesome!

I just want to say Thank You, Thank You, Thank You again for all the love, prayers and support on my new journey. I wouldn't be able to do this without you all.

God Almighty has brought me; the love of family has supported me; the joy of friendship has uplifted me; and with the guidance given by Jesus Christ, I have arrived!


No comments:

Post a Comment